Basic Returns Guidelines
All product returns must meet our return policies in order for InetSolution to issue a Returns Authorization. We only accept the return of products that fall within one of these categories within fourteen (14) DAYS from the date of shipment:
- Factory Sealed (in fully resellable condition - i.e. no stickers, markings, etc.)
- Defective or Dead on Arrival (DOA)
Types of returns that you can request from us:
- Replacement returns of products damaged on arrival (DOA) - If you have a COD account, we ship the replacement product as soon as the damaged product is received.
- Cross-Shipment returns of DOA products - If you have a net-terms open account, we ship the replacement product immediately; you ship the damaged product, and the packages cross in transit.
- Credit returns of undamaged products - Credit returns may be available depending on a variety of conditions. You ship the product; when it is received, we credit your account. Custom-configured products cannot be returned for credit.
Products returned for any reason other than Dead on Arrival (DOA), Defective, or Open – Non Defective, must be in resalable condition (no stickers, etc.), complete and unused, and the outer seal must not have been opened or re-taped. Product boxes that have been opened or re-taped are not eligible for return and will be refused and returned back to the customer.
All eligible returns will receive a Credit that will be issued at current pricing or original purchase price, whichever is lower, for use toward future purchases.
For your Returns Authorization to be issued and honored, your Accounts with us must be current.
Products Returned Without a Valid Returns Authorization: Products not authorized for return shall be defined as "overgoods." Overgoods may be returned to you at your expense or we may, in our sole discretion, issue a credit for the last purchase price, or the current price or the cost of goods less a 15 percent handling fee. We will not be liable for any loss or damage to overgoods.
Refusal of Orders:
Refused orders may be subject to a 15% cancellation fee. Call Customer Service at 586-726-9490 x 250 before refusing any shipment. Failure to call Customer Service may result in credit refusal, and products will be returned to you at your expense.
For us to process your return in a timely manner, please review the information and follow the procedures outlined below:
- Use the original manufacturers' boxes and packaging.
- Package all returns to prevent damage in transit.
- Use shipping labels on cartons being returned.
- All returns must have an RA number printed on the return shipping label.
- Do not write addresses or RA numbers on the outside of the manufacturers' boxes. Products must be in resalable condition to receive credit.
- All returns must be unused and include all components, accessories, cables, software and manuals in the original shipment.
- All returns must be received by us within 10 days from the date the RA number is issued. RA numbers are only valid for 10 days.
- Returns must be shipped freight pre-paid.
Provided we have return rights with our manufacturers/suppliers, we will accept the return of products as long as the RA is issued within TEN (10) DAYS from the date of our invoice. Products that are inoperable at first use are eligible for a DOA return depending upon the manufacturer's returns policy. Certain manufacturers may require that all DOA and defective products be returned directly to them, or they may limit the return time frame after purchase.
Manufacturer returns policies are subject to change without notice.
In accordance with manufacturer policies, we will make reasonable efforts to exchange DOA and defective products. All original packaging, components, accessories, software and manuals must be included with returned DOA and defective products. DOA and defective products returned incomplete may be assessed a charge for the missing items or returned to you at your expense.
If you have a DOA or defective product and are unable to complete the return via our on-line tools, please call our Customer Service department at 586-726-9490.
Technical Support: When necessary, our Technical Support department will assist you in reviewing the manufacturer's installation procedure to rule out incompatibility. Often, by offering expert technical information, they can help you avoid the time and expense of returning a product.
Provided we have return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, we will accept the return of Sealed Product Returns products as long as they are returned within fourteen (14) DAYS from the date of shipment.
All products must have been purchased from us.
To qualify for sealed product returns, products must be in resalable condition in new, clean (without stickers, markings or other attachments), unopened, undamaged, original manufacturer packaging. All products must be returned with all original components, accessories, software, manuals and registration cards.
Non-Compliant Factory Sealed Returns: All factory sealed returns that are not received in resalable condition may be subject to a 15% restocking fee or returned to you at your expense. Factory sealed product returns received in a damaged box will not be accepted. Credit will be issued at current pricing or original purchase price, whichever is lower, for use toward future purchases.
Discontinued/Obsolete Products: Manufacturers reserve the right to limit factory sealed returns on discontinued items.
In order for us to process your Freight Damage claim quickly and efficiently:
- Contact Customer Service at 586-726-9490 within 10 Days of the date of delivery to report the claim.
- Provide Customer Service with condition of the product, contact name and phone number where package is located. (Address must be the same as the address where the product was delivered.)
- UPS/Federal Express should inspect and/or pick up the damaged package, leave a call tag, pick up receipt and return the product back to us within 3-5 business days. Please keep this receipt for your records in case the product is not returned to us.
- In the event that the inspection does not take place, or your product is not picked up within 5 business days of your initial call, please contact Customer Service at 586-726-9490.